Monday, November 25, 2013

Rob & Becky

I was fortunate enough to meet another set of neighbors this past week and grab a few sunset Sweetheart Pics...
Just in time for Christmas.

Rob & Becky have known each other since they were 16!
Married for almost 5 years and absolutely adorable,
these two kept me on my toes as the sun went down. :)

Here are a few from our session:



I ask Rob to bring his face close to Becky's....
He bites her head....
boys.




What Sweethearts








I absolutely love this one.











sigh. so adorable.








And.... this is the most epic of the shots from our evening......

Action shot of Becky giving Rob a good smack for being a goofball.




Glad to have met these two. Thanks for a great session!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! What a hoot! Boys will be boys. haha.. So many favorites. Such a sweet adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete