Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hightower Beach Park Session

I had a simply lovely Sunday afternoon with this hilarious little family.

Jeff, Carol, and Haley are such a kind, easy-going, and extremely GIGGLY group.
We met a bit before sunset this past Sunday for a little boardwalk session (with the MOST PERFECT WEATHER) and had the greatest time.

Here are some favorites...







I love these: Carol decided to tickle them both :)





such sweethearts









And more giggling....




Sweet Momma/Daughter shots




and Daddy/Daughter





:)




Favorite #1







Isn't this just dreamy?
Most of this session I didn't even have to tell them how to stand/what to do.  
Natural models :)




Okay...gave me a good chuckle, check out the height difference in the family.




I told them to act naturally while I shot around them.....
Haley IMMEDIATELY jumped into their laps. :)





















and my personal favorite from the day:




So glad to have been able to make this session happen!!
Thanks for a great shoot sweet family!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! They all turned out GREAT. What a wonderful family. Awesome job Brianna! Loved them ALL!

    ReplyDelete