Saturday, April 16, 2011

Daniel and Alison

Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing an engagement shoot for
the Future Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Stall in the lovely town of Statesboro, GA.
We went on the hunt for the perfect shoot location....and I think we may have found it!
Daniel and Alison are the kindest couple, totally Passionate about the Lord, and in Love with eachother.

I cannot wait to shoot their May Wedding!!!!



Probably my favorite from the whole day....



They are absolutely precious.

"sigh".... so dreamy.

Check out this door we borrowed at the site.







Other Favorite:


Daniel and Alison, Thanks for a great day. enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Brianna! Cute couple! God bless them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love them brianna! my fiance looks hott! haha i can't wait to see the others!

    ReplyDelete