Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bohannon Family

Our dearest friends from Statesboro, GA are expecting the arrival of their daughter, Briella Shiloh, in early May. John and Emily are already amazing parents to their 2 year old son, Asher....and he is going to be the GREATEST big brother.

Check out a couple of their family/maternity pics from our shoot in Statesboro last weekend.









Emily is a Seriously impressive "knitter." She made Briella these tiny watermelon booties.


The Following is a conversation between Asher and his Baby Sister...

Emily is Absolutely Stunning



Definitely a Favorite


Dreamy shot of the day.





I can't wait for my next shoot with the Bohannons....when Baby Briella arrives!
Love you guys!

6 comments:

  1. You my friend are so wonderful! Thank you for pouring out your talent to bless our lives and home with these beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! They are such a beautiful family! Your photography truly captures their love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so good! emily looks so beautiful and i love the one of asher hugging her belly. you're so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Brianna.. very nice.. I'm tearing up! Emily looks WONDERFUL!!! My fav is the Emily and John in the field, she looking ahead he has his head on her face/hand on belly (second to last) BEAUTIFUL! Really, though, they all turned out beautiful! I can't believe how big Asher is! WOW! My daughter is so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these pictures. You are such an awesome photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing, Brianna! What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete