Sunday, August 21, 2016

7 Year Anniversary

Its been quite a while since I've posted any treats, so after a VERY busy summer I decided to share a couple of our year anniversary session.  Each year, hubs and I take a quick shoot in our back yard to see how much we've changed through the years.  Its become my favorite family tradition.  Here are some from our 7 year anniversary, we celebrated May 16.

















My best friend these last 10 years 



Dad and his boys :)



Sometimes my favorite photos are the worst ones. haha. 
Quite the challenge with a 4 year old, 1 year old, and a stubborn dog.














Reuben (4)



Silas (1)








And our 7 Year old Furbabe...Kiva 



 These 7 years of marriage and 10 years worth of adventures have been richer than I could have possibly imagined. 





No comments:

Post a Comment