Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Calhoun Family

Last weekend I met with the Calhoun Family on a 
PERFECT Friday evening
 for a little family shoot.

Beus Pond Park, in North Ogden, is quickly becoming one of my favorite shooting locations.  The fall weather and leaves changing colors made for an awesome session with this sweet family.





The 2 Oldest, Emma and Elijah









Dear Goodness... look at that smirk.





and the babes of the family, Charlotte and 3 month old Orion







I really had the best time photographing Brandon and Sarah.
They were so sweet and silly with each other.

Such sweethearts




I ADORE this candid of them.




Shooting with kids is always an adventure....Exhibit A:

Elijah





































And I just couldn't decide which of these to choose because the kids are all making such hysterical faces in each one. 
Bless them, they're sweet.











1 comment:

  1. Haha ... those kids! So sweet! I love the Candid also! Very nice family pictures. Beautiful family. LOVE IT, well ALL of them! Great job again Brianna!

    ReplyDelete