Thursday, December 4, 2014

Mr & Mrs... BARNETT

Keith & Nikki,
 my big brother and his bride, 
were married on a quiet Saturday evening in November, in Griffin, GA.

They had such a perfect little ceremony &
despite the cold and sun going down....

It turned out to be the absolute perfect possible day for them to get married.

Here are a few shots I was able to get that night.

They looked so precious.
















This is my favorite from the night.




I know this one is blurry, but I just adore the look on both of their faces :)

Keith said "I will, I promise" at the end of his vows. 





You're welcome guys.



















First MARRIED kiss :)







Our Grandparents were so happy to see their oldest Grandchild get married :)




my boys....




The guy that married them was soooo cool. 
 He has been married for over 70 years.



















HITCHED!!!





1 comment: