Saturday, September 20, 2014

Stephens Wedding Part 1

Just a few weekends ago I was so honored to capture the wedding day of my dear friend, roomie, and sister in Christ, Michelle and her groom, Josh.

Married in Pensacola, FL, their wedding day was perfect, with beautiful weather and a perfect pair of Love Birds :)

Here are some from their big day



















She's adorable.














A few snapshots of Michelle's Bridesmaids













Bridesmaids first look :)








.....She was such a Stunning Bride










sigh. so pretty. 
I got teary eyed in preparation for this wedding more times than I care to admit.







This is one of my favorites of Michelle from the whole day













While waiting on the Girls to finish, Josh practiced the vows HE WROTE!!!









Handsome. Handsome. Handsome. :)






 Josh's Groomsmen were some of my favorite ever.
All of the boys were pretty great with pictures throughout the VERY HOT day :)





A first for me:

I think we're done with Boy pictures and one of the groomsmen actually asked me to take this one:




:)











Michelle's Daddy's first look: 





THIS CHURCH WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!




Oh hey, my lovely assistant: Emily
































OUTAKES :)




Keep your eyes peeled for more to come soon....

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! Such a wonderful looking wedding! AWESOME job Brianna!!! I teared up with every shot!

    ReplyDelete