Saturday, June 14, 2014

Elijah

Some sessions are just SO EASY. This was one of them.

This cutie pants, Elijah Craig, is already 7 Months Old!!!
I was so thrilled to accept when Elijah's Momma asked me to do a mini-6 month shoot of the little guy.......

Meanwhile, Big Brother Ian & My guy, Reuben played in the background.

Enjoy :)













Favorites.....






 





Even got a few shots of big brother








Guys....this kid. :)


















Thanks Kim, for allowing me to capture a few sweet moments with your precious boys.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely Love them! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elijah is ADORABLE!!! Great photo's Brianna! They ALL turned out AWESOME!!! I think my favorite it... "Look up my nose.. go ahead..." HAHA.. Ian has grown!! SOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete