Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Elijah Craig

Sweet Sweet Elijah Craig was born the day after Thanksgiving with
A FULL HEAD OF HAIR!!!!!!


I was so thankful to watch my dear friend, Kim's belly grow and her excitement for baby boy #2 grow as well.
The family is so glad he's here, especially big brother, Ian.

Here are a "few" of Elijah's new born shots....



ahhhh. the cuteness.













:) He is so loved.




These are two of my favorites... Big Brother Ian LOVES his Baby 
(He learned to say baby while momma was in the hospital!!!!)









Daddy, Matt, Checking out his 2nd "mini-me"












That.hair.






and my favorites for last....








It doesn't get more precious than this.











Congrats to Matt, Kim, and Ian on another beautiful little boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW I LOVE These! I have a few Favorites! I LOVE Ian looking up at Mommy in the family one.. LOVE Daddy looking at the baby in his hands. And Elijah about has a smile on his Mommy's chest. All sooo precious! Nice work Brianna!

    ReplyDelete