Saturday, February 9, 2013

Birthday Girl Photo Shoot :)

I recently had the pleasure of capturing a few images of this adorably sweet girl, the week of her 3rd birthday....
and of course, we shot with her gorgeous family too, at the Deloach Family Farm 
(easily one of my favorite locations)



Confession:  The 1st time I saw cutie pie I knew I HAD to photograph her, with that curly Red hair.....
So when Momma asked, I jumped at the chance.



I LOVE this one. So Iconic with Daddy....




These Horses could not have been friendlier!!
They were a perfect addition to the day!







Precious.




I Love this family shot.  
These kids were fearless.... 
(says the photographer who has a healthy appreciation for the giant mass/mouth of a horse)










Beautiful







Can't get enough of those curls and cheeks.
Such a sweet baby face.













Happy Birthday Sweetie Pie!!!!




1 comment: