Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MR. and MRS. Ryan Tucker


Ryan and Amanda were married at Dunaway Gardens in Newnan, GA...
on what was Supposed to be a rainy day in May.

Their day was full of laughter and precious details that made the wedding perfect and one of my favorites to shoot thus far.
Here are some favorites from the day.

Okay. My favorite detail from a wedding EVER:
Ryan and Amanda Mismatched fine china for their table settings.
So Charming.








Such a Lovely princess dress. I couldn't get enough of it!






Amanda and her twin Sister, Ashley.






I honestly could have shot portraits of Amanda all day.
She is such a beauty.



Her Gals.






Ryan made for a pretty handsome groom.



His guys.












Definitely a favorite.
They're such a stunning couple.















Congratulations to Ryan and Amanda!!
I'm so happy for you guys and felt so blessed to share in such a sweet day!
Also.... didn't see a single rain drop! :)

1 comment:

  1. It was perfect and you have captured it so graciously! Very nice job.. they were all so beautiful, made it that much easier I'm sure! Such wonderful photo's.

    ReplyDelete